Monday 27 October 2014

Crafty Coasters

I hope you have all had a lovely week!  Normally I am so desperate to get my blog done for Sunday but there just didn't seem to be time this Sunday..We had been exploring yet another National Trust property, This time Kingston Lacey, A firm favourite and one we often visit.  This time we got to show a lovely friend round.  My youngest thoroughly enjoyed finding all these little hidden doors!!


I have been busy preparing the Winter Wonderland Crafty What Nots.... looking totally gorgeous so far!  I have also been making some coasters and hanging hearts ready for an upcoming craft fair.  I have also prepared a few tutorials, but these are for the Crafty What Nots so I'm afraid you will have to wait for those.

I thought I would leave you with some piccies of my coasters.  I really love them and although they take a little time to make (mainly varnish drying time) I think they are really effective.  What do you think?  I have recently become a stockist of Country Love Crafts and they have so many wonderful things.  These coasters were my first experiment!







Hope you have had a creative week!  I'm off to say hi at Handmade Harbour as usual although I feel a bit like the late girl this week!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the different shapes makes a difference to the normal square coasters. Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita! I was really drawn to the coaster blanks. xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Christmas coasters, they will look so lovely on the table at Christmas Dinner, coaster sets are so pretty.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely, perfect for keeping your surfaces safe from hot cups of tea!

    ReplyDelete