Wednesday 25 June 2014

Once upon a story stone

This week I have been so busy!  Trying to finish website, creating story stones and doing even more papercuts... not to mention looking after my two girls!  Oh and work! 

I thought I would share my new story stones with you.  I created a new set (creatively called set 3!) also two add on packs, construction and fairy tale.  Every stone is double sided so there are photos for each side. Anyhow, enough chat, bring on the photos!

Fairytale add-on. 




Set 3






Construction add-on


What do you think of the location shots?  I need to crop the photos a bit but have been trying out different ways to display them.  I love the construction stones in the sand!

Oh and I eventually got round to that fishy papercut!



Well I hope you have all been super crafty this week!

xxx

12 comments:

  1. I love the story stones, they are fabulous. The photos look good too and the backgrounds are great, sand with the construction stones are brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the sand too. I have tried taking some of my other pic in sand too which seem to work! I am thinking, pebbles are often found on beaches where you also find sand! lol xx

      Delete
  2. What a great idea I just love your story stones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. My daughter loves them. I have just done a 5 little ducklings set for her!

      Delete
  3. Your story stones are gorgeous, I can imagine little ones love playing with them! Lovely paper cut too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare, My daughter certainly loves them, keep finding story stones scattered around the house after she has raided my craft room! I am still practising on the paper cut front but they are no where near as lovely as yours yet. xx

      Delete
  4. They are beautifully done, I think the backgrounds you've used are perfect - especially the construction ones in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really struggled to decide on backgrounds, really glad you like the sand one. I need to come up with some more ideas, preferably natural ones I think. xx

      Delete
  5. I really love your story stones, such an amazing idea and they look wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much! They do take such a long time to make unfortunately but they are worth it!

      Delete
  6. Your story stones look fantastic! I have to agree with the other commenters that using sand for the construction stones' background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your story stones, they're beautiful! We bought some small dice with pictures on them several years ago which we took on holiday to amuse small daughter whilst we were waiting for meals in restaurants and spent many happy meals inventing stories. Every family should have story stones! xx

    ReplyDelete