Monday 9 June 2014

Ready..... Steady..... Nearly go!

OOOOh ... so excited! I'm nearly ready to open the virtual doors on my new website.  I've been busy creating new wonders to stock those cyber shelves and very soon the world will be host to yet another online crafty shop!  Jennysis will not only have ready made products to buy but also all the materials for you to give them a go yourself!

Here is a sneaky peak at the 'New Bloom' range


Plain A6 notebooks.


Circle or stripy buttons


There will be all sorts of other things including the paper pads I use to create them.

The other range I will be opening with is 'New Leaf'  I just love the earth tones and sparkly papers.


This little set of notecards will either come premade in a small box or come as a kit with instructions!  I have made one for the 'New Bloom' range too but do you think I can find the photo?????


I particualry love these little draws.  Even my little'ns toy sheep managed to make an appearance!

Well I can hear the subtle crys of a waking baby so better go and de-craft the house super quick before I end up with glue on the ceiling!

Happy crafting all you wonderful people!  Thanks for stopping by my page.  I would love to hear your thoughts on my products, would be good to get some feedback before launching into the big bad world!

Am popping over to Handmade Harbour to checkout some of the wonderful talent out there.


xxx


5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new online store, it's a lot of hard work but its great knowing its something you've made. Love the look of some of your ranges, and can't wait to visit the site when its live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lucy Blossom. I have managed to sort out my facebook shop but the website is still taking a while! will let you all know when it's all go xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes smoothly with your new enterprise. Your products look really nice and I especially like the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and best wishes for the opening of your new store. I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone. I have manages to get my facebook one sort of up to date! hooray! Now for the website! xx

    ReplyDelete