Sunday 17 July 2016

What's New Pussy Cat?

Welcome once more to my little blog page.

Since last time I have launched the Autumn mystery gift and craft box and those wishing to buy it can enjoy 20% off with the code AUTUMN.


I am so excited to have 7 pages collaborating with this box! It's going to be wonderful and the gifts being made are beautiful!  I so hope others are as excited as me as it will all be very different from my monthly boxes!

In other news I have launched two new crafty kit boxes.


Lavender Wands


Origami Flower 

Each kit includes everything you need to create either the flowers or the wands (yes including the Lavender!)

I have also opened my order books for the Christmas Eve Box! (I can't believe I said that!)  This little box of festive delight will also be a collaboration with small businesses and bring you gifts and craft kits to enjoy on Christmas Eve!


What a wonderful way to relax before the hustle and bustle of the big day!

So what else? Well last week I was very privileged to run two workshops.  We have an event called 'Try This' which runs in Dorchester and encourages people to try things out.  There was a whole program of interesting things to learn or try including beekeeping!  Well I volunteered to run a couple of craft workshops, they both filled up really quick and I even had a waiting list!!!  Both sessions went really well.  I forgot to take pictures of the send (we made paper handbags) but I took a few of the first.  Here are some of the wonderful creations made by the lovely ladies who joined me to learn to make origami flowers. 


Well I better leave you now before I witter on too much!

I will be popping by to share my little blog over at Handmade Monday so if you have a blog or would love to find some new ones to read then do pop by!

Until next time.

Jen xx


6 comments:

  1. So pretty a box full of goodies is always good to recieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. The origami flowers are beautiful and I love your gift boxes...now I just need to persuade my other half I deserve them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo tricky! Maybe it could be a little wedding gift from him!
      Thanks so much honey, glad you like them xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely origami flowers! How wonderful that you had a couple of workshops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They were great and such a lovely bunch of ladies. xx

      Delete