Sunday 17 April 2016

April Showers

Did you guys know it was April?  I mean seriously where did March go!  What's worse is that it is the middle of April and I have get to post!

I have released 4 new boxes and of course there is the very exciting unboxing of April's colourful box.

I realised last month that sometimes it is hard to know what essential tools you might need if you are starting out with crafting or in a particular area of crafting.  This pondering inspired the 4 latest boxes  'The Basics essentials' collection.

beginners crafty tool kit

colour application tool kit, great for crafting beginners

starter heat embossing kit



beginners kit for craft stampers

These are all available on my website.  I am also happy to sell all items separately if you are after anything in particular!

I have started doing videos for the boxes to give people an idea of how to use them.  I know some are quite self explanatory but every little helps doesn't it!
Here is a video I created with my lovely crafty friend Jane.  How to heat emboss.





Have you tried heat embossing before?

My trouble is I keep thinking of extra things I could put in each box but I have to keep reminding myself these are the basics, I could always bring out an extension kit!  What sort of kit would you like to see? 

April also saw the release of the monthly box.  This months theme was April Showers.  I've done another little unboxing video again for you guys to see what was inside.



Well I think I may have overloaded you so I will leave it at that for now.  I have so many things to show you including another parenting the crafty way and also an update on my quest to find the perfect storage for my marker pens!


I will be popping by to share my posts this week at Handmade Monday so do pop by and link up your blog if you have one or just come and see what other bloggers have been up to!

See you soon! 


14 comments:

  1. Boxes are a good idea for those starting out as they know they have everything in one place

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea your boxes are and perfect for presents too. I think little top up boxes for particular types of craft would also be good to give as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope they appeal to people, I think they would make a nice gift too xx

      Delete
  3. What a great idea, it's all very well to collect a stash of supplies and equipment over the years but for new starters having it all together is a fab idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so agree about the time, sometimes I think someones playing tricks on me and turning the calendar over.
    Great ideas for the boxes, they'd make great gifts as well as someone just starting out or trying something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea! And creating videos to explain them is a fantastic idea as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with lots of the comments - perfect for gifts:) Hope they sell well for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea- will make a great prezzie and a starter kit for beginners with a vid (as if your like me i wouldnt know what to do) well done and great prices x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Pricing really is difficult but when it comes to supplies I believe they shouldn't cost the earth. Xx

      Delete