Sunday 7 January 2018

Personlised colouring books

Last year I had an idea! (March to be exact)  Well I had a few but time really didn't help on getting many done! Well my idea was to create personlised colouring sheets which would combine my portraits and my illustrations.  So over the rest of the year I created a variety of different images, each containing a child.  The children on the pages were headless!  I'm sorry, yes that sound a bit brutal! But it was a necessity!


So why headless?  Well I needed to be able to draw the heads on seperatly so that all the children in the colouring book would be the same child!  (hence the personlised bit!)


So I can now create colouring books where the child is the focus of every picture, they are exploring and enjoying all sorts of environments from deep sea diving to  riding giraffes.

I really have had lots of fun with this project and I can now offer these colouring books for £20.
Fancy a look in one I was commissioned to complete for Christmas?  This one only has 16 images and also has 20 plain sheets at the back.


If the video doesn't work here is the link.

Here are a few other images.






If you want to order one of these books then please pop me a message.  I havn't got these live on my site yet.


Well I will be popping by Handmade Monday to see what other crafty bloggers have been up to, I do hope you will pop by and have a look too!

Jen xx



3 comments:

  1. My girls adore their books, thank you so much! They're so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, thank you so much for asking me to create them for you xxx

      Delete
  2. How wonderful, my kids would have loved these when they were small. I'm sure they will be really popular.

    ReplyDelete