Monday 26 January 2015

Crafty What Nots Week

Only a short post today, It's been such a busy week preparing the February's Crafty What Nots box and writing tutorials.  I thought I would post a teaser for Feb's boxes, I'm not sure whether it is a good idea or not but thought it may be fun! What do you think? Here is the teaser pic..


I have also been planning a children's Crafty What Nots box for the Easter holidays! Here is one of the kits I was thinking of including.


Don't forget to place your orders for March's Crafty What Nots box, It's looking lovely so far.



I have been having a go at creating my own pics to post on my social media.  This is my version of a saying I see posted a lot! What do you think?


Well I am off to see some lovely blogs at Handmade Monday!  Do pop round to say hi, there is such lovely talent out there!

xx

9 comments:

  1. Hello and happy Handmade Monday. I think your unicorn design is so cute and would brighten anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed drawing her, I was planning on a pic a day but so far it has been 5 in 2 weeks! lol xx

      Delete
  2. Your teaser pic looks like those coloured liquorice sticks with the fondant cream in the centre, but I doubt you would put any of those in your What Nots boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true! I will reveal all soon. One guess on facebook was tent poles for a guinea pig tent! lol. xx

      Delete
  3. It's a fabulous saying which could only be improved with the addition of the words glittery or sparkly. I shall have to look out for the Easter whatnots, as I'm sure Lucy would be interested. Thanks for linking up with my first Handmade Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much for hosting! I'm sure I will blog about the Easter Crafty What Nots soon...once I have narrowed down the choice of what to put in it! I am planning an adult one too so everyone can get creative if they wish over the Easter holidays! xx

      Delete
  4. The unicorn is so sweet, such a magical picture. The tease? glittery sticks with carrots on the ends?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that unicorn saying, you've done a great picture to go with it. :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete